Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My ode to Chick Fil A

Oh Chick fil A how I love thee...

The only way to eat a sandwich...cut it triangles perfect for dipping in a savory chick fil a sauce. SCRUMPTIOUS!

Photobucket



Fine dining among fresh flowers at the head of every table.


Photobucket



You can trade your toy (book in this case) for ice cream.


Photobucket


If you ask (or sometimes they give them to you even when you don't) they give you a lovely plastic table topper for your itty bitty's. If you are a smart momma you get one for each of your children and stock pile them in your diaper bag for other restaurants.

Photobucket



There is a charming picture of "my dream house" largely displayed on the wall as a constant reminder of the type of home I hope to live in one day. So when we are looking for a place to sit the girls say, "Hey Mom, wanna sit by your dream house?" ....why yes I would love to. So I can pull out a phone and take a snapshot of it and watch as the people sit around us wonder what the heck I'm doing.


Photobucket



And, last but not least they provide free boarding for all children... with an observation window.


Photobucket



Thank you Chick Fil A for all you do.


Photobucket

(he was running around outside our window?)

No comments:

Post a Comment