Thursday, August 18, 2011

This and that thursday

The absolute best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. Teaser...
Snapbucket,Filter: X-Process,Frame: Sq. White

Baby sister who is obsessed with the bucket on her head, and learning very quickly that picking on the big sister is fun...hence the standing in front of her when I was trying to take her picture.

Sweet neighbor teaching my big girl how to ride a skateboard.
Photobucket

When it's 108 degrees outside you wait until only a sliver of sunlight is left to take your kids to the park.
Snapbucket,Filter: Retro,Frame: Sq. White

Lots of spray painting...clockwise from left to right: a black frame going in the girls bathroom, white tiered stand going in my craft room, 4 red frames for the craft room, vase was poopy brown, now it's mossy green fabulousness. white frame for my craft room, pink window frame was a mirror, but now it's going to house all the girls jewelery and accessories...you will see, blue suitcase for the girls room...I'm stacking to make an awesome nightstand.
Snapbucket,Filter: Retro,Frame: Sq. White

Part of my yummy spray paint collection. Hello there Rustoleum Aqua...i do love you.
Snapbucket,Filter: Vintage,Frame: Sq. Black

Some more big sister teasing.
Snapbucket,Filter: Vintage,Frame: Sq. White

I sent her to practice writing her name, and I swear when she came out of her room and held it up for me to inspect, I thought I was having a stroke! I wasn't...thank God. But, we are definitely going to have to work on this. (my little lefty)
Snapbucket,Filter: X-Process,Frame: Sq. White

Bucket hat gone terribly wrong...
Snapbucket,Filter: Vintage,Frame: Sq. White

Baby sister kisses or mouth to mouth...you decide.
Snapbucket,Filter: X-Process,Frame: Sq. Black






No comments:

Post a Comment